Application, Plans and Sub-Contractor Validation form to be submitted in person at 415 W. University Dr., Edinburg, Texas 78539 or online at:
Unified Development Code
- If building is to be protected by a fire alarm system and/or fire suppression system, submit plans directly to the Fire Department.
- Drawings and documents must be sealed, signed, and dated by a State of Texas
Registered Architect or Registered Engineer, where applicable, as required by the State
of Texas Engineering and Architecture Practice Act.
- TDLR Registration submittal to the State (if project is over $50,000) - http://www.tdlr.texas.gov
- Plans to be designed to construction codes as adopted by the City of Edinburg:
|2018 International Building Code
2018 International Plumbing Code
2018 International Fuel Gas Code
2017 National Electric Code
|2018 International Mechanical Code
2018 International Energy Conservation Code
2018 International Fire Code
City of Edinburg Unified Development Code
- Drawings labeled "NOT FOR CONSTRUCTION" will not be accepted for review
- Sign, fence and carport permits are permitted separately.
|Next step: Plan Review|