The current job listing contains general information regarding the position such as salary, education, employment and skill ability requirements as well as required documents needed in order to apply. Please read the job posting carefully.
A list of current jobs available may viewed by clicking the link below.
Current Job Listing (Employment Opportunities)
- Applications are accepted for current open positions and are completed and submitted via online only.
- You will need an active email address account in order to apply for a position.
- You may apply with or without attaching a resume, however resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
- After submission, you will receive an email verification that your application has been received and forwarded to the appropriate personnel.
- You may log back into your account using your username and password to check the status of your application after it has been submitted.
- The City of Edinburg is not responsible for failure of submission of applications by the closing date or incomplete applications.
- All applications are reviewed and the most qualified applicants are invited to continue the process.
- Pre-employment requirements may include: a City Paid physical exam by a City designated physician based upon job-related physical standards, drug screening, background check and verification of identity and work authorization.
The City of Edinburg is committed to Equal Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation.
Human Resources/Benefits Division is located within City Hall, Suite G.
Phone: (956) 388-1873
Fax: (956) 292-2040
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Erica A. Balli, Human Resources Manager
Annette Arteaga, Human Resources Generalist
Estella Rodriguez, Human Resources Generalist