The City of Edinburg Risk Management Division is charged with ensuring that policies are in place to minimize the frequency and severity of personnel and property losses. The division includes oversight of the City's Worker's Compensation insurance program, and the review of all city property to ensure proper insurance coverage's.
Risk Management conducts a variety of activities to reduce our risk of loss. We interact with departments and City personnel in various ways to reduce the potential of loss and the impact that losses might have on a day to day operations.
Risk Management administers all insurance claims for the City including property, general liability, automotive, and Worker's Compensation through Texas Municipal League.
Safety & Accident Prevention
City of Edinburg Safety & Accident Prevention Plan
Cindy Gutierrez, Risk Manager
Estella Rodriguez, Human Resources Generalist II
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
- Building Safety Inspection
- Employee Report of Unsafe Act
- Incident Near-Miss Report Investigation
- New Employee Safety Orientation
- WC Leave Election Form
- Driver's Report Of Vehicular Accident
- Memo Report of Incident, Injury, Supervisors Investigation Report
- Monthly Employee Safety Meeting Sign-In Sheet
- Reporting Incidents Procedure