Refunds and Credit Policies
- Customer must come in within 2 weeks from the start of the program to get credit.
- Credit will be issued to the following month-- not several months ahead.
- In order to receive credit, the new class which will be taken must be of equal value.
- If not of equal value (but higher,) customer must use all amount and pay the difference (within the same month.) If the amount is less, the customer will lose the remaining credit.
- If customer comes in a month after the program has started, no credit will be issued; the customer will lose credit due to not doing so within an adequate time frame.
- On or Before 1st Day of Class
- Special circumstance ONLY
- Needs a supervisor approval.
- Must provide a doctor excuse.
- must be within 2 weeks of injury.
We will not issue refunds, but credit will be permitted according to our policies, some of the reasons include, but are not limited to:
- After 1st day of class-- the customer will lose credit due to not doing so within an adequate time frame.
- Customer was not present in the class.
- Customer did not like the class.
- Customer only attended 1 to 2 classes.