Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube Icon Instagram Icon

Planning & Zoning

Adult Uses

Adult Uses are permitted in CG and I Districts if the following is demonstrated:
  • Required spacing
  • Alcohol prohibited
  • Screening of merchandise
  • Signage. Required buffer.
  • Compliance with Texas Statutes
  • Building entrance
  • License required
  • I-District
To review complete information and application download  Special Use Permit Application (Adult Use)