Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube Icon Instagram Icon

Planning & Zoning

Alcoholic Beverage Sales/Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages

Alcoholic Beverage Permits

The first step towards obtaining a liquor license or permit is with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC). Upon completion, applications and payments are made at the City of Edinburg Planning & Zoning Department. Once processed and approved by the City Secretary Department, applications are returned to the applicant.

All forms of payment are accepted.

Use the following application for On-Premise Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages, you will also find general information, requirements and applicable fees. 

iconfinder_2561262_download_cloud_icon_512px Special Use Permit Application On-Premise Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages