Reporting Citizen Concerns
It is important that we have an accurate description of the area or location in order to provide the proper customer service. The Department of Public Works strives to ensure that all calls and complaints are addressed accordingly in a timely manner.
For more information contact the Public Works Administration office at 956-388-8210.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Public Works/Streets Division:
- drainage issues
- drain ditch maintenance
- storm inlet cleaning
- street sweeping
- traffic signals
- pavement markings
- banner installation(approved work order only)
- traffic studies of specific areas
- public right-of-way mowing
- public sidewalk maintenance
- removal of advertisement/political signs on right-of-ways
- tree trimming on right-of-ways