Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube Icon Instagram Icon

Pay For

Need Help?

The City of Edinburg has provided a new means for residents to make payments online without the inconvenience to have to drive to our offices. If you come across any issues or don't know how to get started, please follow our tutorials below. 


Can I change my email after I registered?
Follow the instructions below.
  1. Login.
  2. Once you log in, and you are on the homepage, click the This is found in the upper-right corner. 
  3. You will be given a variety of options. To change information regarding your account, such as email, click on Member Profile
  4. Once in the Member Profile, you will see the page below.  You will see your email listed on the bold-red line below. To change your email, click  

5. When you click change, you will be redirected below. Again, the bold-red line below will be where your current email address should be located. You will type your new email below, and click the  


6. Once you submit your request to change your email, you will be redirected to a new page with the following message. 

7. Visit your email (from the new email address) where you will receive the message below. The red-bold line is your current email address. The aqua-bold line is the new address. To make the changes, click on 

8. You will be redirected to a new page with the following message. Change complete.     

How do I download the app to pay my bill?
1.  Search for MyCivic Utilities on the app store on  Google Play Store.

You can also find the app by scanning the following QR code,qrcode
2. Type Edinburg on the designated search box asking you to "search city."
3. The will then process your search and once it finds Edinburg it will take you to a new screen asking you to sign in, register, or continue as guest. If you already have an account with the City which you use online at https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/edinburgtx, then go ahead and use the same credentials to log in here. 

4. If you logged in, the app will look for your account, once it finds your account, you will be given the following screen, 
5. Go ahead and navigate the app, you now have access to number of features, including changing the City, accessing your profile, your account, looking at usage, history and more!  You can do this by clicking the tab menu on the right-top corner of the homepage.