Our primary goal at the Sekula Memorial Library is to provide free resources for information, education and recreation that will enrich and enhance the lives and minds of our community.
Space is limited for in-person programs. (While Supplies Last) Social distancing and face masks recommended for all in-person programs.
For more information, please call the library at (956) 383-6246
or download our library newsletter in the links below:
English: download here
Spanish: download here
Video Games Now Available for Check-Out!
- Must be 18+ and have a library card from any Hidalgo Library to borrow video games for free!
- May check out 2 games at a time for a 14-day lending period. Video game checkouts are not renewable.
- There is no fee to borrow video games. Overdue Fine: $.50 per day per game.
- Video games may be returned in the book drop.
- Video Games can be browsed using the online catalog or in person.
- Video games are 1st come 1st serve. Video games are not reservable, cannot be placed on hold via the Online Catalog nor will they be shipped to other libraries via ILL.