COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Available: APPLY ONLINE
Our Community and Grants Management department was awarded around $500,000 in assistance to 150 Edinburg families with rental assistance. This Emergency Rental Assistance can be offered for no more than three months.
This new funding allocation was provided to the City of Edinburg through the Cares Act. This will assist Edinburg families in Housing Rental Assistance who are experiencing hardship due to the pandemic.
In order to qualify, you will have to meet the requirements below:
- Live within Edinburg city limits.
- Low to moderate income.
- Eviction notice.
- Proof of income.
- Loss of employment.
- Letter from employer showing reduction in hours.
If you meet at the requirements and would like to set up a required appointment, please call (956) 388-8206. No walk-ins. Please follow the appointment guidelines below:
- Only applicant and co-applicant can be present at the appointment.
- No children allowed during the appointment.
- Facial coverings are required.