We are ready for you at South Texas International Airport at Edinburg - EBG
Let us show you how we may help you achieve your business and transportation goals!
Located nine-miles north of downtown Edinburg, Texas, the South Texas International Airport - EBG is the northernmost jet-capable airport which provides business class aviation access to the Rio Grande Valley. It is geographically positioned within 25-miles of the Mexican border and conveniently adjacent to US Highway 281 (I-69 C) and FM 490 -- the future outer loop which will connect five border ports of entry.
Owned and operated by the City of Edinburg, EBG is the gateway to local South Texas commerce and international business with Mexico, and is home to a variety of aviators, from private to corporate, military and law enforcement.
EBG is a growing airport with vast room for expansion. With consistently the lowest fuel prices, the City of Edinburg is committed to improving the airport's facilities in order to meet the air transportation needs of the region.
The airport features:
- 5,000 foot runway with potential to extend beyond 9,000 feet.
- Terminal Building with separate pilot and passenger lounge, conference room, wireless internet, courtesy vehicles, vending machines, coffee and ice.
- 24-hour Self-Service 100LL and Jet-A.
- Full-service Jet-A - Monday - Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- U.S. Customs Clearance Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Must have Overflight Exemption CBP Form 442)