Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube Icon Instagram Icon

City Secretary

Liquor Licenses

The first step towards obtaining a liquor license or permit is with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC). Upon completion, applications and payments are made at the City of Edinburg Planning & Zoning Department. Once processed and approved by the City Secretary Department, applications are returned to the applicant.

All forms of payment are accepted.