Edinburg Skate Parks
The City’s newest SkatePark is located in a central location, easily accessible by all Edinburg residents with ample parking and proximity to other great park amenities such as the Edinburg Municipal Waterpark, Tennis Courts, future hike and bike trail, and the Edinburg Parks and Recreation Center.
The SkatePark is specifically located on the Northeast corner of South Park (300 E. Mark S. Pena Dr.) near the intersection of E. Freddy Gonzalez Dr. and Stadium Dr.
Edinburg’s SkatePark @ South Park was designed by the award-winning Spohn Ranch designers and builders of Los Angeles, California. The parks concept was shaped by years of ongoing input and feedback by local and regional skateboarders. Special consideration was paid to allowing the SkatePark to cater to all-levels and abilities without interference and safe enjoyment for all.
The park is one-of-a-kind, all-concrete facility with state-of-the-art features and will boast being the largest in the entire Rio Grande Valley!
SkatePark @ South Park
300 E. Mark S. Pena Drive (Palm Dr.)
• 12,000+ sq. ft. all-concrete facility
• All-skill levels, varied terrain and obstacles
• Bowl with multi-sections, Quarter-Pipes, Grind Rails, Grind Ledges, Pole Jam, Tiered-Steps, Hip Bank, Ledges, Rollers, and Over-Vert Quarter-Pipe.
SkatePark @ Bicentennial Park
2202 W. Sprague Street
• 7,500 sq. ft. concrete pad facility
• Modular, all-metal component equipment
• Mini-Ramp, Quarter-Pipes, Grind Rails, Hip Bank