Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube Icon Instagram Icon

Planning & Zoning

Development Resources

The City of Edinburg Planning & Zoning Department is responsible for Development Resources including the processing of current applications for parcel and subdivision map changes,special use permits, site plan reviews to promote compliance with the City’s Unified Development Code. The division is also responsible for administering the zoning ordinance, tree preservation, and architectural design for the City of Edinburg.


seeclickfixlogo csslogo udclogo
Report an Issue! Use this portal to apply for permits, inspections or create new development cases, make payments and view real-time data all in a single account. Create your free account today! Visit the UDC for regulations and more!